Subject Curriculum and Qualifications
In this section, you can find out how many lessons learners have of each subject and the guiding principles that have shaped curriculum design in each subject.
Our 39 Week Plans show what topics and themes we intend to cover each week.
- Assessments where feedback will be given on Strengths, Problems and Actions required for improvement are indicated by (SPA) in red cells.
- Following feedback, learners will be supported to follow the Actions to ‘Close The Gap’ (CTG.)
- The outcomes of SPA and CTG work, combined with day-to-day assessment in lessons and of homework are used to assess learners’ performance.
- Yellow cells indicate the weeks where this assessment information is checked and moderated prior to reports being sent home.
- The grey box outlines how this year of study is intended to contribute to learners’ development as subject specialists.
You will find 39 Week Plans, for all subjects, linked to each subject's page.
Additional Information regarding our Key Stage Five course provision can be found in the Post 16 @ MLT section.