OUR VISION AND KEY DRIVERS
At Sir Thomas Wharton Academy our vision is to:
'Delivering exceptional learning experiences that enable all young people to thrive in a competitive world and lead successful and fulfilling lives'
At Sir Thomas Wharton Academy, we are committed to:
- Ensuring young people and adults are fully invested in learning through the inspirational teaching of an inspiring, knowledge rich curriculum which secures excellent outcomes and positive progression routes for all (no one left behind)
- Recruiting, developing and retaining a talented workforce which strives for excellence and invests in young people and the community to be the best they can be.
- Ensuring young people cultivate their character to develop the skills and qualities to be successful learners and responsible citizens
- Promoting traditional values of good manners, courtesy and politeness
- Developing a culture of investment: ambition, consistently high expectations and standards that resonate through everything that we do
- Invest in and enjoy purposeful and supportive collaborative relationships to achieve excellence in all we do
In consultation with our students, parents and governors we deliver our commitment through our key drivers: